Thursday, November 10, 2005

We are slow - but we are here!
















Screaming and Blogging are just not a happy mix! I only sit at the computer as long as I have to - but I am ready to do my part. I haven't been on since Saturday (I think) and I can't believe all of the posts!

I'll see if this actually works and then maybe I'll try to get our Halloween kids on.

Here goes...

Melis

2 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Great pictures...what beautiful kids! I haven't seen Jake since January, because he was sick when Don and I came down last month--he's so big! It's fun to see your family's pictures...love you guys!
Amy and Don

Ang said...

Awesome pictures. I'm glad you've decided to "do your part". You know that we all expect you to-screaming Jake & all. But seriously, everything feels more complete now that you're here too. Love you- Ang