Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday night fun



Hello all. We had a nice Thanksgiving even though we couldn't be there. Alan started cooking at 6:30am and I started at 7am and we both finished about 4:30. We enjoyed the process but enjoyed the food even more. Alan's smoked turkey turned out fabulouso and the fried one was good too. It was a little different smoking in 34 degree weather but he did just fine. We had a great time at the Simister's home with 6 or 7 couples all of them ortho residents and about 12 kids. It was a lot of fun, food and noise, alot like home. We missed you all and hope you had a fun and thankful time. I tried to take some pictures of our day but they all ended up fuzzy. I guess I can't hold a baby and take pictures at the same time. Mark and Bradley are off to a little party at our neighbors with silly pajamas and crazy hair so I had them pose for some pictures. These are hot off the presses. I took them about five minutes ago. Happy blogging to all!--Amy

No comments: