Monday, November 21, 2005

New beenie and mittens

The cold weather rolled in on us all of a sudden so Amy went out and bought William some new mittens and a beenie. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute little touque! -Jess

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

What is a touque? I that canadian for beenie? I am guessing it is. I think it is amazing that we have the technology to carry this on. William is totally styling. My poor boys got boring black gloves. I am completely avoiding the mountains of laundry I need to get to and my filthy bathrooms. I had better get busy or take a nap, I just can't decide.--Amy

Ang said...

I hope you took the nap. It almost always it better in the long run!

Ang said...

Apparently I can't construct a proper sentence. That would be because I got busy instead of taking the nap. See what I mean?