Aaron - 28
Angela - 19
Alan - 47
Andrew - 49 (I had to let him beat me at something)
Amy - 2
Aric - 35
Alex - 26
Amber - 15
You may disagree, but this is correct with a p value of 0.001
I have missed some trips, so if there are any additions, let me know. We are all excited to see everyone at Christmas.
Oh yeah, if you go to the orthodontist to get your braces on, and you need to use the restroom, go before. The mean orthodontist may make you sit there until he's done bonding all of your brackets on, and he's a beginner, so it may take a while. At least that's what I did. HOLD STILL I'm trying to position this bracket.
When it's snowing out, don't drive between two semis. I drove past this the other day, it has caused me to be a little more aware of the traffic around me.
Yes, there is a car in between those semis. -no chance. Drive safely.


5 comments:
What? No comments yet. What are you all doing that was more important than waiting for a possible blog.
Still nothing. I will not go to bed until someone comments.
I expected more. How disappointing.
I hope you're not in bed yet, cause I am commenting! The post had me laughing hard...I can't believe I only scored a 2! Wow...way to go Andrew at 49.
Amy
thanks for the 15! remember that trip to los abrigatos when i just couldn't help myself all day? the first half you guys were blaming it on alex but after a while you kicked me out of the room and mad me watch t.v. in the 'loser' room all by myself! those were the days....
Post a Comment