It is so awesome to hear from everyone. Aric and Amy- you guys made my night by posting. I was going to post a video of Coop doing his little part from the school program the other night, but can't find the cable to connect the camera to the computer. Organizational diffuculties abound here! We are all doing great and looking forward to see everyone that is coming for Christmas.
You all know how Caden has a habit of switching words in his sentences-like Yoda. Here's a few from last week:
(Coming in from the car) "Mom, can you hold the door for me? I'm full of hands."
(At the breakfast table trying to decide which of three cereals he wanted to try. One box was a kind he'd never had) "Mom, how good these are?" Point to the first box "How many sugars of grams this one has?" Repeats the same question for each box. "Twelve is more than ten, right" "Twelve is more than nine, right?" Pointing to the one with twelve "I'll take these."
Pretty cute. Another quick story about Braelyn. The other night Jody asked her to say the prayer at dinner. He'd barely finished the question before she was starting her prayer. Half the table didn't even have their arms folded. Jody stopped her and told here that when he asked her to pray he wanted her to say "Sure Dad, thanks for asking" then wait a second for everyone to be ready. She followed his instructions and all went well. As she was leaving the dinner table she looked at me and with Napoleon voice and attitude said "Thanks for dinner Mom" Then glancing over her shoulder she said, "Thanks for the prayer tips Dad" and casually made her way out of the kitchen. She cracks us up. Sweet, beautiful, and a sense of humor. Jody's scared out of his mind for teenage years!
Well, I could go on and on but I guess that's enough for now. I love all of you. Ang
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so great at posting and at commenting. Does it not feel like you really post until someone comments or is that just me. Your kids are too much. So much we miss out on. I had no idea about the Yoda speech. I love this blogging stuff! We will see you on Saturday.--Amy
You are so great at posting and at commenting. Does it not feel like you really post until someone comments or is that just me. Your kids are too much. So much we miss out on. I had no idea about the Yoda speech. I love this blogging stuff! We will see you on Saturday.--Amy
Saturday? I can't believe you'll be here this soon! My kids will be so happy. When is everyone else getting here?
Post a Comment