Friday, December 16, 2005
30
Happy Birthday sweetheart. I just wanted to wish the love of my life a very happy 30th birthday. It is amazing that I have spent almost 14 of those years near him. I love him and I am thrilled to be able to spend the rest of forever with him. We would love to have a birthday party for him on Saturday night if anyone would like to join us at Mom and Dad's. I love you Alan and thank you for working so hard for our family and making me happy.--Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fond memories of Alan:
1. saving me from Andrew when Andrew had locked Alan out of the house and I let Alan back in.
2. Alan saving his gum or whatever treat it was until everyone else's was gone so he could eat in front of us
3. calling him "Big Guy" I think that was mostly Angela, but I remember it.
4. going to his baseball games
5. watching you as drum major!
6. saying I only had two beeps...I guess I was better at blaming them on others than I thought I was!
7. going with him to pick out Amy's diamond
8. him dropping me and Andrew off at Highland High school, and after we were out of the car, he rolled down the window and yelled "Don't forget to brush your teeth after lunch!"
9. saying that instead of having meat that is really vegetables (veggie burgers) we should have vegetables that really is meat, so we can have the main course, which would be meat, and the side dish, which would also be meat ( I think this was Alan and Jody)
10. the infamous 7/11 crash on the date 7/11
Happy Birthday Alan!
Love, Amy (your sister Amy, obviously)
Maybe yesterday I was just emotional because I was at Jimmy's wedding and remembering my own wedding day and how much I love my husband, but your post actually brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad you married him too because I love having you for a sister. Travel safely and we'll see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment