Friday, December 16, 2005

OBJECTION!

19? You gave me a 19? There is no way that I should rate a 19 and Amy rate a 2. That is highly unfair, and if I may say so Alan, I think you have made an error. I know that's hard for you to hear, but I think in this case you'll have to concede. I think it's only fair that you make the necessary corrections so that I don't go down in histroy at a 19. Still, pretty great post. I've been waiting to hear from you Alan, and you did not dissapoint!
I remember having to sit for hours while Dad put my brackets on. It took so long that there was no time to put wires in if we were going to make the train. Luck would have it that the next day was school pictures. In my sixth grade picture I have brackets with colored dots on them and no wires. Like I wasn't already geeky enough! But on the serious side, some of my favorite memories with Dad were when I would get to go into his school every month and then take the train home with him. A few times we had to hurry to make the train and so we would take the short cut through the "combat zone" (I think that's what it was called). I saw a few things that were a little scary but I always felt safe with Dad. However, if we had extra time he would sometimes stop and buy us an ice cream, which always made me feel special.

No comments: