I am so jealous that you are in beautiful weather on the beach. Lucky!(Imagine that in Napoleon voice)We can't wait to get home. I am so excited to see the look on my kids faces when we drive to the airport and get out our luggage and then tell them that we are going on an airplane to Arizona. What fun! See you early Saturday morning.--Amy
2 comments:
I am so jealous that you are in beautiful weather on the beach. Lucky!(Imagine that in Napoleon voice)We can't wait to get home. I am so excited to see the look on my kids faces when we drive to the airport and get out our luggage and then tell them that we are going on an airplane to Arizona. What fun! See you early Saturday morning.--Amy
Hope you had fun Amber! It was fun to hear your voice...and I am jealous of the weather!
Amy
Post a Comment