Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Peek Into Cooper's Mind

Cooper is in second grade and they are working on writing. Every week the teacher gives them a topic and then Monday - Wednesday they write a sentence about the topic. Then on Thursday they have to write a topic sentence, copy their three body sentences, and write a concluding sentence. I thought this week's paragraph would be as interesting of a read for you as it was for me.
Three Wishes
It would be magnificent if I had a genie to grant me three wishes. The first wish I would make would be to have a giant robot to pick me up and throw me like a flying hog monkey! Then I'd wish that my giant robot had super strength and meat vision so in war he can crash through the walls and stuff the men with food. Finally, my last wish would be to have a robot dog as a pet for my giant robot and they can fuse together- they're invincible! Well you all know the rules of wishing- if my wishes all come true, don't tell anyone else!
Hope this made you smile! Ang

2 comments:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

WOW! That is some imagination.

Don and Amy Bennion said...

That's hilarious. flying hog monkey, fusing together...kids are the greatest.

amy