Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Days




We have had a few very happy days lately. The latest of which was today when Luke turned the official "18 months" old and was finally able to stop terrorizing the adults and go play in the nursery. He loved every minute of it. No seperation anxiety at all for this kid. They give you snacks in there!

A few other days were of course the first days of school. The boys love being back in school and Eleanor just adores preschool. Mom of course is happy to have them back learning and making new friends and having some quiet around the house is kind of nice too.

The picture of Luke with his mouth wide open is something we had to capture. Any time he really wants a bite of something he opens his mouth as wide as he can and stares at you until you give him a bite. He loves to eat more than anything in the world. Most of his day is spent contriving ways to get at food.

We are already getting very excited to come home for Christmas. The kids talk about it on a daily basis. We can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa at Mark's baptism.
Love ya,
Amy and family

2 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I can't believe how grown up everyone looks. Make sure to tell your kids hi from me and Don and William. I am afraid they are going to forget us since it has been so long since we've seen them! The last picture of Luke is hilarious. I think I've seen a similar look on Will's face when he's not in the mood for spitting his food out or throwing it over the highchair. And all I have to say about the second picture is...Luke, you handsome devil you, don't you ever die. (compliments of Dad)!
Amy

Ang said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! I can't believe how big they are, especially Luke. I can't wait to see you guys. We are having happy days around here as well with Crew starting preschool and the other four in ALL DAY SCHOOL! I always have this fear that I'm going to miss them terribly and resent the hours they spend at school. I do miss them, but I seem to be coping just fine! Cannon and I run a lot of errands and we don't mind grabbing an early lunch together somedays! Anyways, your kids are too cute.

Ang