Saturday, September 16, 2006
i have a request....
What is the quote from neverending story that is always said(i might be exagerating) that the turtle says to the boy? I guess while i'm on here i might as well say a little more. Some of you already know, but i have indeed recieved my license!!!! Very exciting. Now all i need for a perfect life is a job! i'm sorry i don't have any cute pictures of kids to post for i don't have any and posting pictures of myself is way too expected of me. Mom and I just went and got some village inn pie and rented a movie. We are bonding, george. We are watching Rope, a classic alfred hitchcock but i haven't seen it yet. i'll let you know if it's a good one. I think dad might even join us. oh boy wha a bwas! I love you all like a fat kid loves cake!!!!!!!--------------------------- Farethee well, amber michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry, sis, neither Don or I know the quote. Guess that will have to be your next rental movie. I have heard of a few people that don't like Rope but we saw it a while ago and we really liked it! The pie sounds yummy. Hope you all have a fun night! We are a day ahead in Tokyo, so at first I was wondering why you got pie and a movie on a Sunday...then it dawned on me.
Amy
Amber:
Is this it? The NES was one of my all time favorite movies growing up and I'm curious to know if this is the quote you were looking for. Hope to see you soon!
DB
Atreyu:
Morla, I bring terrible news. Did you know that the Empress is very ill?
Morla:
Not that it matters, but yes. Actually we don't care.
Atreyu:
If I don't save her, she'll die! There's a terrible nothing sweeping over the land. Don't you care about that? !
Morla:
We don't even care whether or not we care.
I don't know the quote, but my kids love that movie and I'll have to ask them when they get home. You are so cute, I'm glad you posted.
i'm am sorry to say that you all failed me.... That qoute still must be found!!!! But alas, i shall take it as my responsibility and find it!!! i love you all to infinity and beyond.
Post a Comment