It's easy to remember Aric's birthday, cause it's exactly 2 weeks after mine. I just wanted to wish Aric a Happy Birthday and tell him I love him. Here's some fun memories of Aric:
--All the time, I would walk in a room and just find Aric sitting there on the couch or something, doing nothing, staring straight ahead. I'd ask him what he was doing and he'd just say "thinking." Aric "thought" alot more than most high school kids, and it looks like it has done him good, seeing that he is now in one of the top dental schools in the country!
--I remember this face Aric would always make where it seemed like he was trying not to smile. I would always call him on it. You probably remember that Aric. It brings a smile to my face just remembering it.
--Aric is always fun on family vacations. He loves to laugh, and so is constantly finding things to laugh at. He is positive-minded and fun to have around.
--One day when we were really little, we both had the flu and Mom had to go somewhere, so we stayed at a neighbors house together and she gave us 7-up. We thought it was pretty cool.
--Working at Skymall together...aah those were the days. Remember "I am Skymall"?
--going to Aric's band concerts, watching him get into it on the drums. It was fun to see how much he loved it and how good he was at it.
--Whenever I would ask Aric his opinion on something to wear, he would just say yes no matter what I asked. When I asked why he wouldn't give me a real opinion he said it was because no matter what he said, I would just wear what was best in my own opinion anyway. I had to laugh, because it probably was true. Not that I didn't trust his opinion....
--the jaw-dropped, shocked look Aric often puts on
--Aric and I were the youngest two for a long time and so we did alot together. Watching my wedding video after it was all done I realized that about half of my kid pictures are pictures of just Aric and I doing stuff together--playing Lincoln Logs, fishing. He was a fun play buddy.
Thanks for being a great younger brother Aric. Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment