Happy Birthday Angela!
I hope you are enjoying your extended birthday...I agree with Jody's rule of a Sunday birthday getting to extend to Monday. Sounds good to me. I love you and miss you a ton! You deserve to have a great birthday and here is why...
1. You were willing to give up your life to save mine once...remember when you threw your body on top of mine when you thought our ceiling fan was shaking so bad that it was going to come down on me in the trundle bed? That was so nice of you.
2. You have waxed my legs and half the admiration in that is that you were willing to look at my hairy legs so many times before the wax took it off. I especially think it was funny when you were holding the strips with the waxed hair on them when you answered your door. The person at the door asked you if you were doing an art project...not quite. Thanks for not explaining what we were actually doing.
3. You did so incredibly in the Miss Arizona pageant. You were beautiful and I was so proud of you and proud to be your sister. You were talented and so intelligent in your interview questions...you probably didn't get as much help from Dad as I did, and you still were way better than me. I really do admire your speaking ability.
4. You can handle so much! Running a household with 6 kids, teaching Company G, F Troupe, Summer Music Theater, Kelly's Pest Control, Primary President...how do you do it?
5. I remember Rachael Eucker and I idolized you and Candace when you guys were in high school. I always told Rachael that I wanted to be just like you when I grew up.
6. Sharing a room with you for so many years. I love that picture of us asleep in a queen bed, I am 3 or so and you are about 8, and our arms are linked together while we were sleeping.
7. Coming up to visit you all by myself when you were at BYU. WE had a fun time!
8. I remember everyone laughing once when you were saying how much you liked the ice that we had gotten...but the funny thing is, is I understood exactly what you meant. It was smooth, the shape was cool...
9. Commander Swoosh
10. I loved when you and Buffie taught Krista, Leisel and I a flag and rifle routine up at the cabin.
11. You crying when you found out Alex was a boy. I think your sadness went away really fast once you saw how cute he was.
12. I remember you trying really hard to make sure you looked really good on Jody's first Sunday back from his mission. It was fun to hang out with you and Jody when you were dating...oh yeah, it still is fun.
13. You always helped me get ready when I needed you. Specifically I remember you doing my hair for my 6th grade pictures and hair and makeup for my prom, and helping me with makeup for my wedding.
14. Phone conversations now that I live in Utah! It's always fun to talk and laugh with you.
Well, no matter what anyone says, I know you are bright, Ang. You are such a fun person and always willing to serve and put others ahead of yourself. Our family wouldn't be the same without you!
Amy
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment