Andrew)Hey Alan, let's go upstairs and get a cookie.
Alan)No, last time we did that you went and told on us.
Andrew) Not this time, I promise
Alan) No, you did that the time before too. I'll just wait 'til we get one in our lunch
Andrew) Please, I promise I won't tell this time.
Alan) OK, but if you tell this will be the last time
5 minutes later
Alan) MMM that was a good cookie.
Andrew) Alan, I feel bad that we took a cookie, I think I'm going to go tell mom
Alan) No, you promised you wouldn't tell.
Andrew) I know, but I have to
2 minutes later
Mom) Alan come upstairs
I go upstairs with 3 pairs of underwear and 2 pairs of levis on- not an easy feat.
Well Andrew could talk me into a lot of things. First of all, I apologize for not writing sooner. I was caught up in a web of misunderstandings and it took a while to finish the Sudoku puzzle I started. I am proud of you for finishing Dental School. A few more memories.
Andrew kissed a girl before I did. This may have had something to do with the fact that Andrew spent a lot of time with the goats, but I may be mistaken. I mean, he beat me by a few years. Sorry Jessica, but the truth must be spoken.
OK, enough of the memories, I was getting tired. I remember beating Andrew at just about everything we did. Board games were tough, but you could usually get Andrew to feel sorry for you. Anyway, I would like to list some things that I still beat him at today.
I beat you to age 29. No argument there, so just hold your horses.
I weigh more than you. Some would say this is a loss, but I ask you this, are wrestlers allowed to wrestle up a weight class or down? The heavier you are, the better, so no argument there, I win.
I have one less torn ACL than you, I win.
I have had more stitches than you, I win. You were the cause of a few of them, so you have nobody to blame but yourself.
That is an exhuastive list. Did you ever pay me for the supercliffhangers racetrack?
Well, Happy Birthday, I'm proud of you for finishing dental school. Good luck on those boards.
Alan
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andrew, I'm proud of you for finishing dental school.
Now, who can tell me the theme of this passage?
What about this favorite of mine...
Hey Bert
Hey Ernie
Post a Comment