


We finally had the kids pictures taken. They turned out really good-but please don't let them fool you (especially Tallon). These were the very first pictures of about 15 and the only ones that turned out. This was NOT easy. We had scheduled to get some pictures of the 2 of them together, but they would hear none of it. At least we got them on our first try!
I had to include this picture of Tallon which was taken after a long afternoon picnic with some friends. After he finally understood that he couldn't throw sticks on the BBQ grill, he went and played on the baseball diamond (a sand pit in his eyes) for 3 hours!! This picture really doesn't do him justice-he was SO-O dirty!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I didn't even recognize Tallon, or Desiree for that matter. But I expected Desiree to look a lot different. I wasn't expecting Tallon to look so grown up! I still pictured him as a young toddler, and in this adorable picture, he looks like a little boy. He's lost the baby chub! I can't wait to see you guys and get to know your kids a litle better. It will be so fun. Desiree is beautiful. My first look at Tallon, I thought he was all Jessica, but on closer look I saw a lot of Aric. He's a good mix. I love you guys!
Amy
Wow- if it's true that the dirtier they are the more fun they had (which has been my experience) then Tallon must have been having a blast. Thanks for posting the pictures. Your kids are so beautiful! I can't wait to see them again in June.
I think Brookie looks a lot like Crew too, but then again I have a hard time telling things like that as well. Give your kids a squeeze from me.
Ang
Post a Comment