Okay, I know she's mine, but really....isn't she beautiful??? We are loving having our sweet baby here. There's always a race to see who can hold the baby after school or in the morning (unless of course she's crying, which brings comments like "I held her last time she was fussy" and "I took a ten minute turn yesterday, it's your turn this time"). People say she looks nothing like my kids. I think she looks like a Petersen. Whoever she looks like, she's darn cute.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is darn cute! I can't believe you have a girl again! It will be fun to see you with her when we come down. She looks a little like Braelyn, I think. Beautiful baby.
Amy
Oh my heart aches just seeing these pictures-She is absolutely adorable! I think she has a little bit of Crew in her, but seriously I'm a horrible judge when it comes to this. I can't even tell who my kids look like! Amy is right though, its hard to believe you have a girl again-can't wait to see you in action! We are counting down the days until we come down.
Love,
Jessica
Post a Comment