Friday, July 13, 2007

Cabin Pictures


They were all fascinated by this caterpillar that was climbing on the wall.


This was going to be a candid shot, but Bradley looked my way at the last second and gave this really great smile.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Amy. I don't know why, but I didn't bring my camera out at the cabin. They are all great shots. I especially love the one of the kids eating. Cannons smile is SO-O adorable and Luke and Hadley look like they could be twins!

Ang said...

Amy- I looked at this ages ago and didn't comment. Don't know why because when I post (or posted!) I loved it when people commented- then you knew somebody saw it! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I didn't take any either. I'd love to have whatever you took!

Ang said...

I just went back and looked at the pictures and you are so right Jessica. They could be twins!