

There is only one person in this family who was an eyewitness as to why these pictures should appear here together. That person is me.
Most of you would not believe this could be Dad. I know better. I was driving the boat.
When I think about the most interesting "phase" in Dad's life, one word comes to mind: moustache.
If I had a nickel for every time he has said "Now mother, that hasn't been clinically proven . . ." while talking with Grandmother Petersen.
I vote now that for Dad's 65th birthday we get a reprise of "The Yellow Rose of Texas." If you don't remember what that was about, you're a rookie.
Remember, Dad, you're only half way to Moses. I hope you make it all the way. We all love you a whole lot here in this house.
Aaron, Melissa and grandchildren

8 comments:
Aaron, nice post. However, I most certainly was standing right there as dad was telling Bridget not to do it(by it I mean die). I don't think she heard him. Anyway, I was there with you-priceless.
I too was most certainly there.
Awesome post Aaron.
It appears that this tragedy has marred our memory. It is a protective mechanism, nothing more. The scarring may take years to mend. I can only see dad and Bridget. I know others were there, but who? I don't know. I know it was at the Packer's, and we tried to call the vet, but it was a Saturday or something. No matter, it wouldn't have helped. Question, we didn't drink Bridget's last quart of milk as remembrance did we? I may have to repent some day, because I still don't have much good to say about that goat.
Aaron, you have stirred quite a controversy. Maybe you should tone things down a bit. Next you'll be telling us you were the only valedictorian in the family. I remember my valedictory speech quite well. I just wish I hadn't tried to go through the car wash with the suburban, the dang metric system is to blame.
You are racking up the comments, way to go, I wonder why so many people have commented on your post. I can't figure it out.
Amy says it's time to go to bed now. I was down at the church, and I just finished a DIET Pepsi, so I think I'll just sit here a bit longer.
Apparently, it's really time to go to bed because Amy is cominaja aj a'erwoiaern stop sa awea a
age rj
a aeri ga
Is this still on? I snuck down for a drink (Ha Ha Ha) you know, it's interesting how we oops, got to go. This dang keyboard is too noisy.
Post a Comment