ITS A BOY! The little guy finally decided to reveal himself. Tallon is over the moon- "Its NOT a girl baby, the Doctor said so, its a BOY baby...IT IS!!!" I think he thinks we're going to change our minds.
Congratulations! What a great picture of him! I'm excited that our little guy will have a boy cousin his age. Also, I can't say thank you enough for the book of blogs. We have all looked at it a million times. I have to say, it has made me think about contributing more often, because what an easy way to make a family book of memories. We miss you!
I love seeing the little hands and feet in ultrasound pictures. Congratulations even though I know you'd rather it have been a surprise! I'm so excited for you...and don't ever apologize for being a blog hog...we need to keep this going! (I find out on the 26th what I am having!) Amy
No matter how many times I see this it never ceases to amaze me. I'm sure he is the smartest and most amazing baby ever. Congrats! I absolutely love the blog book. You are so clever to think of that. It is a treasure. What is your address so we can send a money to help pay for it. It could not have been cheap to do that for everyone. Thank you!!!! Amy
3 comments:
Congratulations! What a great picture of him! I'm excited that our little guy will have a boy cousin his age. Also, I can't say thank you enough for the book of blogs. We have all looked at it a million times. I have to say, it has made me think about contributing more often, because what an easy way to make a family book of memories. We miss you!
I love seeing the little hands and feet in ultrasound pictures. Congratulations even though I know you'd rather it have been a surprise! I'm so excited for you...and don't ever apologize for being a blog hog...we need to keep this going! (I find out on the 26th what I am having!)
Amy
No matter how many times I see this it never ceases to amaze me. I'm sure he is the smartest and most amazing baby ever. Congrats!
I absolutely love the blog book. You are so clever to think of that. It is a treasure. What is your address so we can send a money to help pay for it. It could not have been cheap to do that for everyone. Thank you!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment