If it isn't one thing its another with you. Do you just love doctors or something? Luckily you will be married to one in just a few short weeks and all of this may stop. I did like the post it was very clever. It looks like you are glad to be home and things are going well. Amy
I'm so sad we didn't get to see Aric or say goodbye. On Monday we had to go to moms and Cannon said he wanted to watch a movie with Tallon. I told him Tallon was gone. He literally sobbed for 30 minutes. "I want Tallon. I want Tallon. He's my best friend".
Great post. Hope everything goes great the next few weeks!
Oh, this isn't Amber. She must have got on the blog on our new computer, and this is the only way I could get on!
Jessica, You are SO good with this blog thing...pictures from who knows where - very clever. Hope that finger heals soon and well. We miss you and the KIDS! It's not exactly been a calm week here, but different without those little voices. I haven't been running around the couches and hiding near as much. Amber doesn't seem to want to play that game anymore.
apparently everyone loves using my account. Just kidding i love you mom and angela. But the reason i wanted to comment is beacuse jessica thinks she's not funny. Well, i must congradulate(sp?) you on your very witty post. Bravo! Kudos! I miss you jess!! Love ya.
5 comments:
If it isn't one thing its another with you. Do you just love doctors or something? Luckily you will be married to one in just a few short weeks and all of this may stop. I did like the post it was very clever. It looks like you are glad to be home and things are going well.
Amy
I'm so sad we didn't get to see Aric or say goodbye. On Monday we had to go to moms and Cannon said he wanted to watch a movie with Tallon. I told him Tallon was gone. He literally sobbed for 30 minutes. "I want Tallon. I want Tallon. He's my best friend".
Great post. Hope everything goes great the next few weeks!
Oh, this isn't Amber. She must have got on the blog on our new computer, and this is the only way I could get on!
Angela
Jessica,
You are SO good with this blog thing...pictures from who knows where - very clever. Hope that finger heals soon and well.
We miss you and the KIDS! It's not exactly been a calm week here, but different without those little voices. I haven't been running around the couches and hiding near as much. Amber doesn't seem to want to play that game anymore.
Love you all,
Mom
ow, ow, ow. That looks awful! The guacamole, however, looks delicious.
apparently everyone loves using my account. Just kidding i love you mom and angela. But the reason i wanted to comment is beacuse jessica thinks she's not funny. Well, i must congradulate(sp?) you on your very witty post. Bravo! Kudos! I miss you jess!! Love ya.
amber
Post a Comment