Desi is such a climber.
She loves the pantry and if I don't tip the ladder over, she manages to get herself into such precarious positions - as you can see!


A trip to Disneyland with Melissa, Amber, Audrey, Braelyn and grandma. Launch in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
and they were off on California Screamin'.

A unique use of the neck pillows I put in the backseat for napping. I think they were in some kind of "weird" concert.

Tallon LOVES his pasta!!

Angela came to pick up Tal and Desi for the day. She already had Alan's kids and the sheer number of little bodies in this car just called out for a picture.
1 comment:
I love it! Thanks for posting the pictures, Mom or Amber, or whoever did it! So you girls just decided to head for California? How fun! I like your sunglasses, Amber, I need some new ones myself. I can't believe they are building a temple in Gilbert...that is so crazy. The Mesa temple will still probably be closer to you, Mom and Dad. Do you know where it's being built?
Well, we love you and miss you all!
Amy
Post a Comment