Sunday, January 20, 2008

Since we're feeling a bit homesick today, I thought I would post on the blog. Today we had to drop something off at a ward members house who happens to live right down the street from Andrew and Jessica's/Alan and Amy's old house. We asked Tallon "Who used to live there?" He got really excited and said "Andrew and Jessica and Hadley and Jency!" We were impressed that he remembered since its been a good year and a half since they've moved. It made me really sad that you're not here- or that we are not there!

This picture was taken before church and I thought it was adorable. (We just switched to 12:30 church- I LOVE IT!)


Tallon is the puzzle master. If there is a puzzle around, he is happy. He received a TWENTY-FIVE piece for christmas and can do it (almost) all by himself.


Desiree has been walking around with this little get-up for a couple of weeks now. She will bring each item to me and ask me to help her put it on. My personal favorite accessory is the first aid kit or "purse". Notice the casualty on her forhead from a toy tug-of-war with Tallon...which she obviously won.


We can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks! No really...we can't! Congrats to Angela and Jody too! YEAH!

2 comments:

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

I was so excited for a new post. Your kids are adorable. Thank goodness for weddings and holidays so we can see you. This is an exciting time for you with dental school almost over but also a hard time knowing you have just more school to come. You guys can do it! We miss you.
Amy

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Yeah for a new post! I have been bad since being away from my own computer and everything. Anyway, love the pictures of your kids. I love Tallon's glasses. Why are little kids in glasses so cute? I can't believe Desi brings each of those items to you and wants them on. She is so funny! See you in a few weeks!
Amy