Sunday, December 02, 2007

Burke's Shrieking


Just wanted to give you a taste of what I hear every day. The shrieks are sometimes happy sometimes sad, but always LOUD! I laugh when I watch the video, but sometimes when his shrieks are angry shrieks, it's really not very funny! I can't help but love him, though.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love this video! Wow he really has found his lungs, hopefully (for hearing's sake) it will die down, but it is too cute! I especially love when they start laughing together. Burke is looking more and more like you Amy, they are both getting so big!

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

The sound on my computer is not working right now so I cannot hear the shrieking. It is fun to watch your cute boys though. We need to go to Mom's and talk to you on her web cam. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Amy