Sunday, November 04, 2007

Great Visit




Here are a few pictures from the fabulous visit we had with the Whites. We loved every minute. The kids had such a great time playing and exploring the forest. We really enjoyed Nauvoo. We were able to see such a fantastic sight with the rainbow over the temple. The picture here does not do it justice. It was a complete double rainbow that we watched as we drove from Carthage to Nauvoo. When we rounded a corner and saw the temple the rainbows where directly over the temple. It was amazing. If we could have had the right angle and the right lens for the camera I'm sure we could have made a good sum of money for that picture. My kids said their favorite part of the Nauvoo trip was seeing the rainbow.
We loved the entire weekend, mud and all. Thank you so much to the White family for coming to visit. Making memories is what it is all about.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I am so impressed that you got a picture of everyone! Its a GREAT picture too- Way to go! The babies are so big and the rainbow is beautiful! Are you going to miss the rainstorms?

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I'm jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time. It is fun to be together with family and cousins, isn't it? Love you all!
Amy

Ang said...

I'm so glad Amy posted because I haven't even put the pictures on my computer yet. We were so glad we went. We're just sorry we waited so long because all of my kids want to go again. Although you moving back here is definitely better. We had an awesome time. A plane ride with seven children attracts a lot of attention, I have learned. Somebody told us we were quite the side show. It certainly felt like it at times!