I forgot to bring Darren's costume and Alan had to go chaperone the stake dance so I was there by myself. I didn't get any pictures of him. Here is a cute one of him from September. He is up on his hands and knees. He rocks back and forth and then throws his body forward. He can get himself anywhere he wants to go. We are having to really baby proof and keep the basement door closed. We only have 19 more days left. There is a ton to do but I am on schedule for packing and feeling rather good about moving. Alan is giddy. He walks around with a permanent grin on his face. He is looking good these days. He has lost 30 pounds doing Atkins again. He needs to get to his ideal weight for insurance purposes and he is well on his way. For those who don't know we are planning on being in Arizona Monday November 19th. We are going to be moving in with my parents for a few months while we save up for a down payment and find a house to buy. We love and miss all of you. See you soon!
4 comments:
I love the pictures-thanks for posting! I love the costumes-Luke looks so happy-probably the cutest tigger I have ever seen! The boys look tough in their Jedi costumes, and I don't think you should let Eleanor wear any makeup until she is 20! Even though its Halloween make-up, she looks GORGEOUS! I was just thinking the other day that I would like to see an updated picture of Luke. What a cutie he is! Congrats on the move! I'm so happy for you guys, and a bit jealous :) Good luck and we'll see you at thanksgiving!
Sorry, I meant to say that I wanted to see an updated picture of Darren.
That smile on Darren is so precious..I can't believe he's big enough to be getting around so much already. That's pretty young isn't it? You must have a genius on your hands!
I had no idea you guys were going to be in AZ that soon! I'm so happy for you!
Your kids are adorable. They look like they are totally enjoying the party. It's fun as parents to see your kids have fun, I am realizing. Seeing my boys in their costumes for our ward party was a blast for me.
Love you guys!
Amy
What a couple of great looking Jedi Warriors. I need more pictures!! Ellie, you are stunning in your make up and costume. Luke, you little Tigger, you. I love Tigger! Darren looks just like Luke in that picture. Do you hear that often? Can't wait to have you here.
Love to you all,
Mom
Post a Comment