
So Grandma Florence sent Desiree a new book the other day called Yummy Yucky. It has something yummy to eat pictured on one page followed by something that sounds similar but is yucky to eat. You're looking at the end of the book which shows more yummy and yucky things. Tallon was reading them and he said:
"Pizza is yummy, banana is yummy, milk is yummy, toast is yummy," then he looked at the peach but he wasn't sure what it was so after a few seconds with a thoughtful look on his face he said matter of factly, "Desiree's Bum is yummy." Needless to say we got a good laugh out of it.
4 comments:
I just read that and it totally made me laugh out loud. Then I saw the picture of the peach and started all over again. That is too funny. I completely agree with Tallon. I think everyone is going to be shocked that there are two posts in one day.
Amy
Oh my goodness, that is so funny. I laughed out loud, too. Great story!
Amy
I'm still laughing....
Hilarious. I hope you wrote this down somewhere!
Post a Comment