Friday, January 20, 2006
My dream last night....
I had a dream last night about Andrew feeding William some baby food. Right behind the baby food in the frig right now (in real life) I have almost a whole jar of capers. In the dream after Andrew fed him some baby food, he fed William the whole jar of capers...which is a ton! I couldn't believe it, but Andrew seemed to think it was a good idea, and William wasn't protesting...still, I don't think I will try it. And next time Andrew feeds William, I think that mabye I should watch closely...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What are capers and what do you use them for? Obviously they are not suitable to feed to babies. I really am curious.
Capers, as Andrew informed me, are Mediterranean sea berries. They aren't sweet like fruit berries. They have more of a green olive, vinegary taste I guess. Not spicy, but VERY strong flavor. They are in my favorite meal at Macaroni Grill, and a couple of weeks ago I tried a new recipe for this chicken curry rice dish. It called for capers, which was my first time buying them. The recipe was really good!
what is your favortite dish at macaroni grill? i just went there last night! ooooo how i love that place!
Chicken scallopine...chicken, bacon, mushrooms, cream sauce, and of course, pasta...it's so yummy! What's your favorite?
Post a Comment