Monday, July 27, 2009

Snippets of my life...Enjoy!!






I recently went to Rexburg to throw my BFF Chelsea a spectacular Bridal Shower. We had fruit and chocolate fondu, dove shaped sugar cookies, and lip-smacking Pina Colada Punch. We also went to this mexican restaurant that had been converted from a bus. It was stationed in the middle of this field and they only spoke spanish. "Do i really have to say pollo instead of chicken?" I feel so foolish because i know they're just laughing at my pronunciation. 

When Jody and Anglea came to Utah, I babysat the little ones while they went to the Alpine Slides. This adorable little girl is who i GOT to spend the day with. She is the sweetest, cutest fire cracker ever!! We sat for an hour while she read me the same book over and over again. She kept laughing, starting out fake, then once i started giggling, we just laughed so hard! I love her. 

2 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Chelsea is getting married! Tell her congratulations!
Brooklyn has the cutest face ever. I'm so jealous you got to be with them.
Thanks for posting. Good luck with the continued job hunt!!!!

Unknown said...

Amber~
I am so glad I got to see and spend time with you up in Utah! It was great! I miss you so so so much, and I can't wait to see you again. Oh, and tell Chelsea I said congrats (if she even remembers me!) I love you!
~Braelyn