
I'm now officially a resident of Provo, Utah!!! Its been a blast so far (besides the searching for a job part...) Mother dearest drove up with me and did her magic with getting me settled in. She's the bomb-diggity. Katy is so fun to live with and my friend Michelle might move in soon as well. Last Saturday, Katy, Lauren(who is her friend from boston and the sweetest girl you'll ever meet), and I went on a hike/walk up Rock Canyon. It rained and stormed all last week so the creek was flowing like mad. The day we went hiking was absolutely gorgeous. Rainy, overcast, humid, sunny....perfect!!! I'm so excited for all the fun things i'm going to discover here. For those of you that are coming up in the next few weeks, don't forget to come see my awesome new pad and visit. I love you all. Enjoy the pictures :)
3 comments:
I failed to explain the picture of me and katy at the drinking fountain. it was delicious natural spring water and we deemed it the fountain of youth. We immediately felt rejuvenated after partaking of it.
Hey Amber, welcome to utah! I have discovered I love going on hikes up in the canyons, I have a few "hiking buddies" that are local people and know all the good places to go, which are all new to me, and I'm having so much fun, and it's all truly beautiful. Love you pictures!
Amber~looks like you're already having fun in Utah. I'm so glad. You better stay a while, because we'll be back in nine months and we want you there...we need family in Utah again!
PS. I'm sure that fountain of youth thing will work, you'll always be young and beautiful! But you are still 21 today...huge birthday....so I hope you have a happy one! Love you!
Amy
Post a Comment