
As you can see, Meags and I had a dashing time coming up with our costumes. At first we were just going to be tropical plants, but hoisting HUGE plants on our backs proved to be dificult(even with moms expertise). So we then resorted to being ivy. But since we did our make-up and hair all fancy, we apparently looked like wood nymphs, which is incredibly more intriguing. Leggings: $5, King size pillowcases: $7, Ivy: Free(because of course, mom just happened to have BAGS of plants stored away for occasions such as this. And i wonder why she keeps things like silk plants that are in scraps???) Basically the cheapest costume that resulted in the most original costume of all!! You may wonder why we are dancing in some of these photos--simple. Wood Nymphs enjoy frolicking, but its kind of tricky catching the magical essense in still frames. Climbing the tree and laying in the grass were mother dearests ideas, which ended up turning out the best shots. I hope you all had a wonderful halloween. Enjoy! I love you all :)
5 comments:
Great costumes Amber (Linda).
You both look so cute!
Also great to read updated posts on this blog.
Love ya, Bobbi Jo
Great costumes Amber, I'm consulting with you next Halloween. You girls look awesome!
Amber!!!
Those are the coolest costumes...and I have to say I love the transition from ivy to wood nymphs. It sounds so much cooler and chic. You have had the best costumes...wood nymphs, a peacock...you're the coolest. You are beautiful as always. Hope to see you here in the spring.
Amy
You are both beautiful wood nymphs. Mom is amazingly talented-one of the reasons I will never move away. My poor children would be stuck with only my abilities, and that wouldn't ever result in anything remotely like a "wood nymph"!
Hi Aunt Linda and Uncle Arlon! This is your nephew Josh Nichols and wife, Kortnei. We have a blog too but it is private. Email us at joshnichols@gmail.com if you want to be added. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment