This is Burke right after they handed him to Amy. Stats: 8 lbs 4 oz and 20.5 in Will is figuring out how to share a Mom :). He loves to point and say BABY! or BURT! (working on the 'k' sound) Nothing beats holding a sleeping newborn!
He is SO-O adorable!! Congratulations you guys, we are so happy for you. Hope your doing well. Let me know how William handles the adjustment! Love ya!
I would give anything to be able to hold him! The picture where Amy is looking at the camera I see William's face a lot in Burke's. What an awesome time for you guys. We love you!
2 comments:
He is SO-O adorable!! Congratulations you guys, we are so happy for you. Hope your doing well. Let me know how William handles the adjustment!
Love ya!
I would give anything to be able to hold him! The picture where Amy is looking at the camera I see William's face a lot in Burke's. What an awesome time for you guys. We love you!
Post a Comment