Friday, August 11, 2006



As you all have probably heard by now, Desiree Kya Petersen was born at 9:08pm on Wednesday Aug 9. She was born six weeks early so she is still in the hospital in the intensive care nursery. She is healthy and doing great. We're not sure when she will be released, but if she continues to do this good, she may only be there a week. We'll have more pictures and info soon.

4 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well--home in only a week! That is great news. She's a beautiful little girl. You'll have to send more pictures later. Also it's good to hear Jessica is doing well, already resting at home. I can't wait to see all of these new babies! Love you guys.

Amy

Ang said...

Your family has been in our prayers since we heard that Jessica went into the hospital. We are so glad and grateful that everyone is doing well. I love her name! We'll keep praying that all goes well. Congratulations!

p.s. Mom, you look fabulous in this picture

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

I am so happy things have gone so well. We want to know how to pronounce Kya. Is it Kee-Yuh or Kie-uh or K-Yah?

Jess said...

Middle name is pronounced Kie-ya.