
The following two pictures were taken at Calaway park which is a pretty small theme park. Tallon absolutely loved the rides but he was extremely impatient when he had to wait in line. He threw many temper tantrums. The ride on the bottom was the first ride I went on. It was also the last. As you can see all of the cylinders spin in a big circle, but at the same time, each one rolls in one direction, then very abruptly reverses. This was the first ride thatI can ever remember getting sick on, so I guess I'm just not a teenager anymore. Anyways, I've learned my lesson- No more going on rides that were designed for the sole purpose of getting you so sick that you wouldn't want to go on any more rides. Jessica enjoyed going on the little kiddy rides with Tallon while I sat on the bench the rest of the day. The wedding was great and it was so nice to spend the time with Jessicas family. We really didn't want to come home to San Francisco. We miss you all and wish we could have seen you this summer!

2 comments:
The muscle picture is sooo cute--what a great smile too! I wish I could see Tallon again! That first ride looks awful, Aric. I did one at the Gilbert Fair in high school that got me sick once, so I too stay away from those kinds of rides. I'm glad you guys had fun in Canada!
Love, Amy
I can't believe how big Tallon is getting! He is so cute. I really feel sad that we didn't get to see you, but I'm glad you had a good time in Canada and at the wedding. March seems like forever ago. Are you coming for Christmas? Hope all is going well with school and the pregnancy. Jessica, I can't believe you've actually held out and not found out what you're having! It is a pretty cool moment, I have to say. Miss and love you.
Ang
Post a Comment