Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tallons Eggs





Our Easter was very last minute. We found an easter basket at Albertsons Saturday night, and we only had 6 easter eggs to hide. After he found three eggs we took them and hid them again and again and again and again. It was a never ending easter egg hunt!! He loved it so much we have been playing find the eggs the past few days. It was a very nice Easter and it was fun to watch Tallon go on his first hunt.
Andrew and Jessica came over for dinner last night, and Tallon and Hadley got spagetti-ed so we got some cute bath shots.

2 comments:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! That bath shot is so cute...I love how Tallon is laughing so hard looking at Hadley. Love you all!
Amy

Amy Petersen Coaching said...

Clever, clever. I love that you rehid the eggs. Tallon is adorable and growing up so fast. I hope you will go to Arizona for Christmas this year. We really missed seeing you.--Amy