Friday, February 17, 2006

Update from the Whites

Nobody has posted a new blog in awhile, and I finally decided to stop waiting and post one myself. Not that I have anything terribly new or exciting to say, but I do love you and miss everyone that's away. Family life is as busy as ever. The boys start Little League soon, and are doing great at piano. Cannon still keeps me going a million miles an hour. We've had to go into mini lockdown mode at our house. The other day I was home in the evening with all of the kids. The older boys were playing X-Box, Brae was reading, and the little boys were running around together. I had been in my room and the timer went off on the oven. I walked in to take dinner out of the oven and thought to myself that I hadn't seen the little boys in awhile, and decided to check on them right after I got dinner out. A clear thought came to my mind "Check now. Right now." I dropped the hot pads and as soon as I got into the hall I heard water in the bathroom. I went in and Crew and Cannon had the bath water on and it was filled to the top, seconds away from overflowing. Cannon was in the bath fully clothed, jumping and playing. (Crew was throwing every toothbrush, tube of toothpaste, comb, etc he could find, into the tub.) I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost. I am also grateful that I listened. It was scary to think about what could have happened. Locks went on the bathroom door the next day. Braelyn always has her nose in a book. Every now and again Jody has to invite her to join our world for awhile and be part of the family. Jody's business is doing pretty good, and he's really happy.
I hope dental/ortho school is going good for the boys, and that both Jessica's pregancies are going well. We miss Amy and Don, and for that matter, don't see Aaron and Melissa often enough. But, when it comes right down to it, no matter how little we see each other, you all are still my favorite people in the whole world. Love you- Ang

1 comment:

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Ditto--My family members are my best friends for sure! I miss you all too and love you!
Amy